Friday, February 03, 2017

Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Trust In The LORD
With
All Your Heart

Scripture

Proverbs 3

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.


Observation

You and I probably have Proverbs 3:5-6 memorized, but even more important than us memorizing these verses, are we living it? 

Everyday is a test! Look back on this week and ask this question, “How much have I depended on the Lord for direction in everything that has happened this week?” 

Life with all of its problems is one big test, ONE BIG TEST, and one right after another, which means that everyday we have the opportunity to live out Proverbs 3:5-6.  

Don’t think for a minute that God is not interested in the details of your life.  

Every problem, every crisis, every struggle, every hurt, every impossible situation gives our Heavenly Father the opportunity to care for us. He will provide for us. 

He will answer our prayers if we will just depend on Him and seek His help and if we will trust Him with ALL of our heart!


Psalm 37:23
The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

Psalm 18:19
He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me.


Application

I will trust the Lord with all of my “impossibles” and I will seek His will for how I spend this day. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live out Proverbs 3:5-6 today.

Help anyone that may be reading this blog to do the same. Show them that they can trust You with all the details of his or her life. 

.


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 35,36; Acts 10; Psalm 3, Psalm 103, Proverbs 3





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: