Wednesday, February 08, 2017

With God’s Help We Will Do Mighty Things


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

With God’s Help
We
Will Do Mighty Things




Scripture

Psalm 108

13 With God’s help we will do mighty things,
    for he will trample down our foes.


Observation

Maybe today is a day that you find yourself really needing God’s help!

I hope that is the case for all of us each and every day, but maybe today you need some reassurance that God is on your side.

Well, if that is the case then we have come to the right place! God’s Word is full of assurance that

He can and will take care of us!

Here are some great verses to meditate on and hold on to all day long!

“”””””””””””””””””””””

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Psalm 118:6
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Application

The Lord is with me. I will not be afraid. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to trust in You and help me trust in Your Word. I know that You are for me. I know that You are on my side. I approach Your throne with confidence because I belong to You. I pray for those that may be reading this blog today. Help them to put all of their trust and all of their faith in You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Leviticus 7,8,9; Acts 15; Proverbs 8; Psalm 8, Psalm 108; Philippians 4



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!




> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: