Thursday, February 02, 2017

For Your Presence Among Us Sets Your People And Me Apart From All Other People On The Earth


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For Your Presence Among Us
Sets Your People And Me
Apart From All Other People On The Earth

 Scripture

Exodus 33

15 Then Moses said, “If you don’t personally go with us, don’t make us leave this place. 16 How will anyone know that you look favorably on me—on me and on your people—if you don’t go with us? For your presence among us sets your people and me apart from all other people on the earth.”

Observation

I have had the privilege of worshiping with Christians in many different countries of the world.

And no matter whether it was in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Spain, France, Antigua, Belize, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Cuba, India, Cyprus, Paraguay, England, Uganda, or any other countries that I may have been in which at the moment I can’t remember, this one thing held true, in everyone of those countries being a follower of Jesus Christ set us apart from everyone else.

Christ in us sets God’s people apart from all other peoples on the earth.

Christ has promised us that He will never leave us. He has empowered us with His Holy Spirit. We are powerful people!



Matthew 28:19-20

    Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. [20] Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
  Application

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.

Romans 1:16
    For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes … 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to be a small part of what You are doing at Christ Fellowship Church. Thank You for our leadership team. Thank You for the small groups that I have the privilege of being a part of. Thank You for the men and women that You have brought into my life. Help me to be a godly example to them. Bless our church. Empower us to reach more and more people for You. Your Presence has set us apart from all the other people of the earth. Help us to shine with the light of Christ so that all of Tampa may see Him in us.


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 33,34; Psalms 16; Acts 9





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: