Wednesday, February 01, 2017

I Will Lead A Life Of Integrity


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Will
Lead
A Life Of Integrity

Scripture

Psalm 101

2…I will lead a life of integrity
    in my own home.
I will refuse to look at
    anything vile and vulgar.


Observation

We live in a world where people make lots of promises that they never even plan to keep. Men, you and I need to be men of integrity. The definition of integrity: Integrity - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

When people think about us or talk about us to others, what comes to their minds or what comes out of their mouths when they talk about us? Do they say that we are men and women of integrity, honest, with strong moral principles? 

Will you join me and make the commitment to the Lord to be a man or woman of integrity?
Will you also make the commitment to the Lord with me not to look at anything vile and vulgar? 

Titus 2

In the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely. And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.
.

Proverbs 4:23

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.


 Application

I will be a person of integrity. I will not look at anything that is vile and vulgar. How about you? 




Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that you help me to be a man of integrity. Guard my eyes and don’t let them look at anything that is vile and vulgar. I pray for those that may be reading this blog. Help them to live godly lives. Help them to live in a way that brings You honor and glory. Give them the strength and the courage today to be men and women of integrity. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 30,31,32; Acts 8; Psalm 1, Psalm 101; Proverbs 1



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: