Sunday, February 19, 2017

May The LORD Bless You And Protect You. May The LORD Smile On You And Be Gracious To You. May The LORD Show You His Favor And Give You His Peace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May The LORD Bless You And Protect You.
May The LORD Smile On You And Be Gracious To You.
May The LORD Show You His Favor And Give You His Peace. 


Scripture

Numbers 6

24 ‘May the Lord bless you
    and protect you.
25 May the Lord smile on you
    and be gracious to you.
26 May the Lord show you his favor
    and give you his peace.’


Observation

This is my prayer for you this morning!

If you read this simple blog and click “like” it gives me the opportunity to pray for you!

It has been a joy for me to pray for so many of you over the past couple of years.

I know that God has given me this ministry and nothing is more important to me than praying for you and asking God to bless you.

And when I pray for you the only thing that I ask is that you return the favor and pray for my family and me when God brings us to your mind. 

 Application

I will pray this blessing found in Numbers 6 on every person that takes the time to read this simple blog and clicks “like”. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, bless those that read this blog and protect them. Smile on them Lord and be gracious to them. Show them Your favor and give them Your peace!


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 5,6; Psalms 22; Acts 26





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: