Tuesday, February 28, 2017

All That I Know Now Is Partial And Incomplete, But Then I Will Know Everything Completely, Just As God Knows Me Completely.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

All That I Know Now Is Partial And Incomplete,
But
Then I Will Know Everything Completely, Just As God Knows Me Completely. 



Scripture

I Corinthians 13

12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

Observation

Have you ever said to yourself or to someone else, “When I get to Heaven I am going to ask God why this happened?” I sure have! 

There are so many things in life that I just don’t get. They just don’t seem right!

1 Corinthians 13:12 tells me that one day God is going to let me understand everything. One day God is going to clue me in and all the “whys” in my life will be answered.  

Wow! I can’t wait! How about you? 

What are some of you biggest “whys” or “how comes”? 

Why do people suffer? Why would a child get cancer or die in an accident? Why do people even have to die? Why does God allow our loved ones to get sick? Why don’t our children follow, trust, and live for God? Why am I or why is someone I love going through all of this pain and suffering? 

I have a million “whys” and so do you!

One day we will have all of those questions answered! Until then may I suggest that we cling and hold onto all the attributes of God and all of His promises in His Word. 

God is beyond measurement. God is All-Powerful. God is love. God is kind. He is transcendent—existing beyond and above the created universe. God is just. God is Holy. God is self-sufficient. God is compassionate. God is wise. God is a God of grace. I could go on and on, but you get the idea! These are just a few of the attributes of God!

Application

One day we will have all of the answers. One day everything will be crystal clear to me! I know because God says so!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, when I cannot see Your Hand in something that is happening to me or to someone I love I will trust Your Heart! There are so many things that I do not understand right now. But I have the assurance that one day I will completely understand why things happened the way they did. I have Your promise that I will have complete understanding. Help me in the mean time just to trust You with all of my heart!

I pray today for my sister Bea on her birthday. I pray for healing as she battles cancer. I pray for strength for her and her husband Norm. Show them Your power and Your goodness. Meet every need in their lives. Bless them Lord. May Your face shine on them today with Your Favor!


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 24,25,26,27; 1 Corinthians 13




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: