Wednesday, March 01, 2017

So Be Strong And Courageous, All You Who Put Your Hope In The LORD!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Be Strong And Courageous,
All
You Who Put Your Hope In The LORD!



Scripture

Psalm 31

23 Love the Lord, all you godly ones!
    For the Lord protects those who are loyal to him,
    but he harshly punishes the arrogant.

24 So be strong and courageous,
    all you who put your hope in the Lord!

Observation

Have you ever noticed how many times that the godly are told to be “strong and courageous” throughout the Word of God?

It is a repeated over and over again.

Here is the reason; we live in a world that is hostile towards us and we live in a world where evil and chaos reign! This is not our home!

The prince of this world, Satan, wants us to live in fear and see things from his perspective. God wants us to be strong and courageous and see this world and everything that is happening from His point of view, from His perspective.

Unless you and I are in God’s Word everyday this command from God to be strong and courageous will go unheeded and we will cower and tremble in fear because of the insanity and evil that surrounds us.

God is saying to us in today’s vernacular, “Put on your big boy pants”!

Be the man and be the woman that I created you to be! Be strong and Courageous!

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.


Joshua 1:9

This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”


 Application

I will be strong and courageous as I face today’s challenges! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t let me see things from an earthly perspective. I want to see things from Your point of view. Help me to be strong and courageous. I know that You are with me every moment. I know that You care about every detail of my life. Thank You for taking such good care of us. You have us in the Palm of Your Hand.

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog this morning that is dealing with fear. Show them that they can trust in You. I pray that they experience Your Peace today, a peace that exceeds anything that we can understand!



Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 28,29; Mark 8; Psalm 31, Psalm 101; Proverbs 1





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: