Saturday, March 25, 2017

Give Your Burdens To The LORD, And He Will Take Care Of You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Give Your Burdens
To The LORD,
And He Will Take Care Of You. 


Scripture

Psalm 55

22 Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.


Observation

Psalm 55:22 does not say, “Give your burdens to the LORD, and He “might” take care of you! It says, “And He Will Take Care of You!” So quit carrying those burdens, roll them off of your shoulders and on the Lord’s. He can handle them and you and I can’t.

You might say, “I give my worries to the Lord and then a few minutes later I catch myself worrying about them again.”

This is something that we are all guilty of so let me suggest this:

Every time we start to worry and every time we begin to carry that burden on our shoulders again let’s pray and give it back to the Lord, a thousand times during the day if necessary!

We have to do what it says to do in Philippians 4:6-7, “Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
   
And let’s not forget what God says to us in 1 Peter 5:7 “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.”

Application

I am going to keep giving my burdens to the Lord and I am going to let Him carry them. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You care about me. And I know that You care about the person that may be reading this blog.

Help us roll our burdens off onto You and remind us when we begin to worry and carry them ourselves. I know that we were not designed to carry our own burdens. We were made and designed to trust in You and depend on You to handle all of the things that make us worry. So today remind me every time I begin to worry and remind me that I can totally trust in You because You care about me.


Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 21,22; Psalms 47; 1 Corinthians 10; Psalm 55, Psalm 85, Proverbs 25




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: