Wednesday, March 15, 2017

If You Think You Are Too Important To Help Someone, You Are Only Fooling Yourself. You Are Not That Important.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

If You Think You Are Too Important To Help Someone,
You Are Only Fooling Yourself.
You Are Not That Important. 


Scripture

Galatians 6

3 If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
 
10 Therefore, whenever we have te opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.

Observation

Who needs your help today? Who needs my help today? 

We can go through this day thinking only about ourselves or we can think of someone who needs our help and help him or her. Let’s look back over this past week, this past month, this past year and just add up and count how many people we have personally helped.

Galatians 6:9-10 gives us the reason to why it is so important to help others. If you and I want to reap a harvest of blessing then we have to spend more of our time helping others and spend less of our time on ourselves.

Somebody needs our help right now. Lets ask God to show us who needs our help and then lets help them!

Application

I will look for someone to help today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t ever let me be content just being concerned about myself. I know that You have me here on this earth to help others. I also know that You know everyone of my needs and You have promised to take care of those needs as long as I keep my relationship with You as the number one priority of my life. And I know that the way to serve You is by serving others. Do don’t let me be selfish. Don’t ever let me think that I am too important to take time to serve those around me.


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 28,29; Galatians 6




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: