Thursday, March 02, 2017

Do Not Be Like A Senseless Horse Or Mule That Needs A Bit And Bridle To Keep It Under Control


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Do Not Be Like A Senseless Horse Or Mule
That
Needs A Bit And Bridle To Keep It Under Control


Scripture

Psalm 32

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.


Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
    that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”


Observation

If the Lord will guide us along the best pathway for our life, and if He says that He will advise us and watch over us as we go, then why not let Him – why can we be so hardheaded – lets not be like a senseless mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep us under control.

Lets trust in the Lord with all of our hearts and let Him lead us along the best pathways of life!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.


Isaiah 53:6

All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the sins of us all.


Application

I will trust the Lord with all of my heart today! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, being hardheaded and trying to do things on my own without Your help seems way too easy for me! Everything that I read in Your Word and I read it everyday says for me to trust You completely. Help me to do just that don’t let me do things on my own. I know that I need Your help. Lead me down the best pathway for my life. Advise me and watch over me as I travel on this journey.


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 30,31; Mark 9; Psalm 32, Psalm 92, Proverbs 2



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: