Friday, March 10, 2017

But Even Before I Was Born, God Chose Me And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But Even Before I Was Born,
God Chose Me
And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace



Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

Before my Mom and my Dad even thought about having me God chose me and called me by His marvelous grace. If you are a follower of Jesus Christ then the same thing has happened to you! We have been chosen for a purpose and that purpose is for us to proclaim the Good News about Jesus!

John 15

16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.


Ephesians 1
4 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.

11 Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.

1 Peter 2:9 

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Application

I will share Christ every chance I get. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, being chosen by You is something that I will never understand. My Mom and my Dad never took me to church. I can only remember my Dad mentioning the name Jesus when he got mad and cursed. When I was growing up my parents lived like You did not really exist. Yet, in Your mercy and in your wonderful kindness You allowed me to hear about Jesus and I gave my life to You. I don’t deserve the privilege of having this relationship with You. It is an awesome privilege, but I realize it is also a huge responsibility. I have been saved for a purpose and that purpose is to share the Good News and to live in a way that brings You glory and honor. Help me carry out that responsibility! 


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 13,14,15; Galatians 1





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: