Friday, March 03, 2017

Humanly Speaking, It Is Impossible. But Not With God. Everything Is Possible With God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Humanly Speaking, It Is Impossible.
But Not With God.
Everything Is Possible With God. 




Scripture

Mark 10

25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.

27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”

Observation

How long is your “Impossible List”?

There are so many things that I want to see happen that are totally impossible unless God does them.

I have loved ones who are dealing with life threatening illnesses, loved ones struggling with relationships, loved ones unable to cope with life’s problems, loved ones that need to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ, and I could go on and on and I am sure so could you.

So what should you and I do with all these impossible situations?

Short answer – we should pray!

Longer answer – we should keep on praying!

When should we stop praying- NEVER!


“”””””””””””””””””””””””””

1 Thessalonians 5:17

Never stop praying.
 
Luke 18:1

One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.

Psalm 17:6 

I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.

Psalm 34:6

In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles.

Matthew 7:7

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

Romans 8:26

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.


 Application

I have an impossible list that I will continue to take to the Lord in prayer and I will not give up praying for those people and for those things that are on my list! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I hold on to every one of Your Promises about prayer. You tell me to pray and never give up. Sometimes I don’t even know how to pray for some of the things and for some of the people that are on my heart, but I know that Your Holy Spirit prays for me. You tell me to keep on asking, to keep on knocking, and to keep on seeking and that is what I am going to do. I know that You hear my prayers. I know that You love me and are concerned for the people that I am praying for. Thank You for hearing my prayers. Thank You in advance for working miracles in the lives of the ones that I am praying for. You are a Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You! 


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 32,33; Mark 10




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: