Sunday, March 05, 2017

Come, Let Us Sing To The LORD! Let Us Shout Joyfully To The Rock Of Our Salvation. Let Us Come To Him With Thanksgiving. Let Us Sing Psalms of Praise To Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Come, Let Us Sing To The LORD!
Let Us Shout Joyfully To The Rock Of Our Salvation.
Let Us Come To Him With Thanksgiving. Let Us Sing Psalms of Praise To Him. 


Scripture

Psalm 95

Come, let us sing to the Lord!
    Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come to him with thanksgiving.
    Let us sing psalms of praise to him.
For the Lord is a great God,
    a great King above all gods.


Come, let us worship and bow down.
    Let us kneel before the Lord our maker,
    for he is our God.
We are the people he watches over,
    the flock under his care.


Observation

Sunday morning worship happens in just a few hours! Are you planning to be there? I hope so!

What is keeps you from going? What holds you back? Don’t let anything stop you!

Now if you are contagious, running a sky-high fever then maybe you should stay home, but if that is not the case then get the lead out and get to church!

You and I have the opportunity to worship today with other believers. It is our day to shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation!

Lets do it!

 Application

I look forward to being a part of worship today at our church! How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will sing to You, Lord! I will shout joyfully to the Rock of my salvation. I will come to you with thanksgiving. I will sing psalms of praise to You.
 
For You are a great God, a great King above all gods. I will worship and bow down.
I will kneel before the Lord my maker, for You are my God. I know that You watch over me. I know that you take care of me. Psalm 95:1-3,6-7 personalized





Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 1,2; Mark 12, Psalm 35, Psalm 95; Proverbs 5




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: