Monday, March 13, 2017

I Am Losing All Hope; I Am Paralyzed With Fear Come Quickly, LORD, And Answer Me, For My Depression Deepens


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am Losing All Hope; I Am Paralyzed With Fear
Come Quickly, LORD, And Answer Me,
For My Depression Deepens




Scripture

Psalm 143

I am losing all hope;
    I am paralyzed with fear.


I remember the days of old.
    I ponder all your great works
    and think about what you have done.


I lift my hands to you in prayer.
    I thirst for you as parched land thirsts for rain.

Come quickly, Lord, and answer me,
    for my depression deepens.
Don’t turn away from me,
    or I will die.


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
    for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk,
    for I give myself to you.


Observation

Did you wake up to a King David kind of morning? King David must have been having a rough Monday; it sounds like he was having a month of bad Mondays! 

It was a depressed, losing all hope, paralyzed with fear kind of day! 

If you and I find ourselves in a bad place today and we don’t see that we have much to look forward to then let’s do what King David did. 

In verse 5 of Psalm 143 David looked back over his life and remembered how faithful God had always been to him in the past. Then David called out to the Lord and put his faith and trust in God’s unfailing love! 

Exactly what you and I should do today!

Application

I will trust God’s Heart when I cannot see or understand what is going on! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for taking such good care of me in the past. You have been so good to me. Looking back I can see so many things that You have done for me. You are wonderful. Thank You for showing me that I can trust in You even when things look uncertain. I know that You love me and that You care about me. 

For those that may be reading this blog this morning I pray that they will also be able to look back on how You have taken care of them and I pray that they will be able to see that they can put all of their trust in You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 22,23,24; Galatians 4; Psalm 43, Psalm 143, Proverbs 13




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: