Saturday, March 04, 2017

But The Godly Will Flourish Like Leaves In Spring.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But The Godly Will Flourish
Like
Leaves In Spring. 


 Scripture

Proverbs 11

28 Trust in your money and down you go!
    But the godly flourish like leaves in spring.


Observation

It seems like I have been raking leaves all winter and bagging them up, but spring is coming!

Now everything is starting to grow and my neighbor’s trees will flourish with a zillion more leaves for me to rake up next year!

And that is just how the godly flourish, just like a zillion leaves in the spring! A person who is godly is not someone who is perfect.

No, none of us are perfect, a godly person is someone who puts their faith and their trust in God to take care of them and strives to live in daily obedience with his or her Heavenly Father.

Trust in God and flourish or trust in yourself and your money and down you go!

 Application

I choose to trust God and flourish like those zillion leaves in spring! How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I do not trust in my own resources. I trust in You. You have all resources at Your disposal and You have promised to take care of every one of my needs. Nothing could be better than that! So I trust You. You are my Lord. You are my Heavenly Father. You care about me. You will take care of me because You love me.

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog this morning that is struggling with and worrying about their finances. Show them Lord that they can trust You. Show them that You are the great Provider! Help them to put You first in their life today and show them that they can depend on You!


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 34,35,36; Mark 11; Psalm 31, Psalm 91; Proverbs 11



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: