Thursday, March 16, 2017

This Is The Key To Your Life


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

This Is The
Key
To Your Life

 Scripture

Deuteronomy 30

19 “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses.
Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!
 
20 You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. 

This is the key to your life. 

 And if you love and obey the Lord, you will live long in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”

Observation

Okay, here it is! You want to know how to have a successful life? Here it is! And it all hinges on the small little word, “if”, but that little word is HUGE! Here is the key to our life, it is found in verse 20, “if you and I choose to love and obey the LORD, and commit ourselves firmly in him, then we have found the KEY to life!

It is my friend a choice between life and death, between blessings and curses.

Simple as that!

Surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and begin to live the abundant life! It will be the best choice that you ever make!

Application

I choose today to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, all of my soul, and all of my strength! How about you? Blessings or curses – the choice is ours to make!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to live an abundant life. I am blessed. You are so good to me. Thank You for bringing so many wonderful people into my life. Thank You for giving my life purpose and meaning.

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog today. Help them to choose to love and obey You. Help them to commit themselves totally to You. Give them strength today. Those that are sick I pray for healing and strength. For those who need to be encouraged I pray that You bring people into their lives to encourage them. For those who need jobs I pray that You give them just the right job and show them that they can trust in You.


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 30,31; Psalms 40; 1 Corinthians 1





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: