Friday, May 05, 2017

For God Is Closely Watching You, And He Weighs Carefully Everything You Do.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For God Is Closely Watching

You, 

And He Weighs Carefully Everything You Do.

 
Scripture

Proverbs 5

18 Be happy, yes, rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 Let her breasts and tender embrace satisfy you. Let her love alone fill you with delight. 20 Why delight yourself with prostitutes, embracing what isn’t yours? 21 For God is closely watching you, and he weighs carefully everything you do.

Observation

Okay, God wrote those verses in Proverbs 5, I am just quoting them! 

Kathy and I are camping at Lakewood Retreat Center and you know what they just don’t make tents like they used to! 

At about 3:30 this morning Kathy and I were surprised by buckets of water that was coming in on top of us. 

We quickly retreated to the car grabbing what we could but everything inside the tent was soaked! 

Believe me, that can take the romance right out of any camping experience, but the love of my life took it all in stride and she has not complained one time! 

What can I say, I am happy and yes, I will rejoice in the wife of my youth! She is my delight! I am blessed!

Application

Sun is shining, Kathy is smiling, everything has dried out, and we needed the rain! God is good!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is easy for me to miss the big important things in life. Don’t let me Lord. Don’t let me miss anything! Thank You for giving me such a good wife. I don’t deserve such a great gift. Thank You for allowing us both to know You. Thank You for walking through life with us. Life is tough.  Thank You being so good to us!


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 10; 1 Chronicles 20; Psalm 20; Matthew 22; Proverbs 5; Colossians 3, Colossians 4



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: