Wednesday, May 17, 2017

So We Keep On Praying For You, Asking Our God To Enable You To Live A Life Worthy Of His Call


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So We Keep On Praying For You,
Asking Our God
To Enable You To Live A Life Worthy Of His Call


Scripture

2 Thessalonians 1

11 So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.

Observation

Here are two prayer requests that I have for you and they are wrapped up in this one verse: First  … that God would enable “you” to live a life worthy of His call. 

And second … that He would give “you” the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts “you” to do.

I want to see you live a life worthy of His call. I want that for my life too. And I want you to be empowered to accomplish all of the good things that the Lord puts on your heart to do!

You can pray those two things for me too! 

 Application

2 Thessalonians 1:11 will be my prayer for everyone that the Lord puts on my heart today and for everyone that reads this blog:

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am praying for anyone that reads this blog today. Help them to live their life worthy of Your call and give them the power to accomplish all the good things his or her faith prompts them to do.


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 2; 1 Chronicles 29; Psalms 95; 2 Thessalonians 1




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: