Monday, May 08, 2017

When You Did It To One Of The Least Of These My Brothers And Sisters, You Were Doing It To Me!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

When You Did It To One Of The Least
Of These My Brothers And Sisters,
You Were Doing It To Me!



Scripture

Matthew 25

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.  

35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

Observation

Taking time to serve those around us … taking time for others … this week whose life will we touch?

Life is not all about you and me. It is all about the people that God brings into our lives.

Jesus Christ wants us to be His hands and His feet.

“Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you something to drink, naked and give you clothing, sick or in prison and visit you? When you did it to one of the least of these … you were doing it to me!”

Lets not wait for someone to come and serve us. Lets look for someone this week that needs to be encouraged, someone that needs our help!

 Application

I know that God will bring someone into my life this week for me to encourage. I will be on the look out for them! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that Jesus expects us to be His hands and His feet. He expects me to serve others. Guide and direct me to those that need my help. Show me how to help them. Help me to be willing to serve others. 

I pray for those who are sick. I pray that You heal them and give them strength. Show them Your love and Your power today and give them Your peace. 


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 15,16; Psalms 32; Matthew 25




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: