Sunday, May 14, 2017

May The Master Pour On The Love So It Fills Your Lives And Splashes Over On Everyone Around You


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May The Master
Pour On The Love So It Fills Your Lives
And Splashes Over On Everyone Around You



Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3

12 And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it does from us to you. 

13 May you be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all his followers.

Observation

When you and I are full of God’s love it can’t help but slosh and splash over on to everyone around us! How in the world can we get ourselves that full of God’s love?

We must get rid of all of our selfishness and self-centeredness and allow God control of every part of our lives.

No little pet sins. No little secret compartment of our lives that we refuse to let go of and maybe it is hidden (or at least we think it is hidden) from everyone but God.

If you and I want to splash God’s love around then we have to clean house and we must do it on a daily basis! What needs to go?

--- 

May God’s love splash on all of you Mom’s today on Mother’s Day! 

 Application

I want to be so filled with God’s love that it splashes and sloshes over on to everyone around me. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me the best wife in the world. She is the best Mom, Grandma, and wife on the planet. Help me to be so full of Your love that the people around me get splashed with it. I know to be able to do that I need to become less and less and You need to become more and more. Show me how to do that and remind me often. You are an awesome God. 


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Chronicles 22,23,24; 1 Thessalonians 3




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: