Friday, May 12, 2017

We Always Thank God For All Of You And Pray For You Constantly


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Always
Thank God For All Of You
And Pray For You Constantly

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 1

We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Observation

In just a few minutes after I get through writing this simple blog I will pray for all of you who clicked “like” or wrote a comment about what I shared yesterday.

This is a ministry that God gave to me after my heart attack and it is definitely the most important thing that I do everyday.

I know that I probably drive you crazy with the messages that you receive from me, but just before I click “send” I take time to lift you and your family up in prayer.

I am asking God to do some big things in your life!

 Application

I will keep praying for you. I hope that you will pray for us too! Nothing is more important!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that You bless every person that takes time to read this simple blog. Smile on them with Your favor. Show them that they can commit their lives to You. Show them that they can trust You with every detail of their life!

I do pray for those who are sick. I pray for healing. Touch their lives with Your healing power! Nothing is too hard for You!


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 21,22,23; 1 Thessalonians 1




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: