Monday, May 22, 2017

We Are Made Right With God By Placing Our Faith In Jesus Christ


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Are Made Right
With God
By Placing Our Faith In Jesus Christ


Scripture

Romans 3

22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

Observation

My friend, what if the Bible is the very Word of God and every word in it is true. Why do you refuse to read and investigate what millions of people, including me have discovered to be true?

Inside the Bible you will find answers to all of your struggles. God didn’t intend for you and I to live life without a relationship with Him. He wants us to depend on and trust in Him. We find out how to have a relationship with Him by reading, hearing, and digging into the Word of God.


Unless you and I place our faith in Jesus Christ, faith in what He did for us on the cross we cannot be saved from the penalty of our sins. The next verse Romans 3:23 tells us that we are all sinners and there is a gap between God and us. And it is a gap that only faith in Jesus Christ can fill.

Only Jesus can take care of that gap!

No matter how good you and I, no matter how hard we try to live perfect lives (which is impossible) there will always be a gap.

We will always fall short of God’s standard. God standard is perfection and only Jesus Christ met that standard.

Jesus wants to take our sinful lives and exchange them for His perfect sinless life and that is why He allowed Himself to be nailed to a cross.

Have you been made right with God?

If you aren’t sure where you would spend Eternity when you die why not make it a sure thing right now and surrender your life to Him. You could pray something like this:

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that you died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I know that my sins have separated me from God. I know that there is a gap that only You can fill. Forgive me of all of my sins. I put my faith and my trust in You. Come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. Thank You for giving me Eternal Life. Amen.

Have you ever prayed a prayer like that? I would love to hear your story! If you haven’t then today is a perfect day to make this life changing decision.

It is the biggest decision of your life! There will never be a decision more important than this one. Don’t put off surrendering another day!

 Application


I will walk by faith this week, trusting in God to take care of me and guide me. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for showing me that Your Word is 100% reliable and true. I am so grateful that You brought people into my life that challenged me and explained to me the Word of God. 

I pray that You do that very same thing for each and every person that may read this blog. Open up their hearts. Give them courage to investigate the Bible. Put a desire in their hearts to seek out the truth that can only be found in the Bible. 


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 8; 2 Chronicles 5; Psalms 99; Romans 3




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: