Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Always Be Joyful. Never Stop Praying. Be Thankful In All Circumstances

Always Be Joyful.
Never Stop Praying.
Be Thankful In All Circumstances
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 5
16 Always be joyful.
 17 Never stop praying. 
18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
Observation

What kind of a mess do you and I find ourselves in today?

Well if we belong to the Lord Jesus Christ these verses describe how we are supposed to react when life seems to be going against us.

By the way, I hope that you have learned that the words “always, never, and all” are probably not good words to use when you are talking to your spouse.

For instance; You “never” do this … you “always” do that … you are “all” the time bringing old stuff up that happened 10 years ago!

But with God these 3 words are very good words that He can use with us because He always keeps His promises. He never stops loving us. And He is All-Powerful.

Application
I will be joyful, thankful today in the middle of my circumstances, and I will never stop praying.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to always be joyful. Help me to never stop talking to You about everything. And help me to be thankful in all circumstances no matter how bad things are at the moment and no matter how bad things might become in the future! You are my Heavenly Father and You will take care of every detail of my life.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Thessalonians 4,5; 2 Thessalonians 1,2,3



No comments: