Thursday, November 16, 2017

Our Hearts Ache, But We Always Have Joy. We Are Poor, But We Give Spiritual Riches To Others. We Own Nothing, And Yet We Have Everything.

Our Hearts Ache, But We Always Have Joy.
We Are Poor, But We Give Spiritual Riches To Others.
We Own Nothing, And Yet We Have Everything.
Scripture
2 Corinthians 6
10 Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything.
Observation
Yes, there are plenty of things Kathy and I experienced during our over 43 plus years of ministry that caused our spiritual hearts to ache, yet none of those things ever took away our joy that we have in Jesus Christ!
Kathy and I may not have a lot of money compared to others, but we are very rich! We may not own much of anything, but we have everything!
Can you understand what I am saying?
2 Corinthians 8:9
You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.”
Application
I am content. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me the privilege of knowing personally Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for giving me eternal life. I am rich. I have everything that I need. Everything that You own will also belong to me because I am Your heir. There are riches in Heaven waiting for me because I belong to You.
Romans 8:7
And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 3,4,5,6




No comments: