Saturday, November 04, 2017

Taste And See That The Lord Is Good.

Taste
And See
That The Lord Is Good.
Scripture
Psalm 34
8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.
    Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

9 Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
    for those who fear him will have all they need.

10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,
    but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.

Observation

I watch people and maybe you do too! I watch people trying to live life without a relationship with God.

A relationship that is available to them through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

They are living life like God does not exist!

Maybe they have a very nice house, nice car, great job, can go on trips, have toys like boats, and lots of other nice stuff, and yet … no matter what they buy, no matter what they have, no matter what they do, they will never ever really experience life to its fullest until they place their faith and trust in the Lord, not until they taste and see that the Lord is good! “Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!”

Take a minute and read Psalm 34. Slow down a minute to ask yourself, “Am I experiencing life the way God intended me too?”

Matthew 6
33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
John 10:10
A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.
Application
I will trust in the Lord to take care of me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have tasted and I know that You are good. I experience joy because I take refuge in You. I will always fear and reverence You and I know that You will supply all of my needs. I know that everyone that places his or her faith in You will lack no good thing.  (Psalm 34:8-10 personalized)

Daily Bible Reading: Job 26,27; Mark 15,16; Psalm 4, Psalm 34, Proverbs 4



No comments: