Tuesday, November 14, 2017

It Will Happen In A Moment, In The Blink Of An Eye, When The Last Trumpet Is Blown.

It Will Happen In A Moment,
In The Blink Of An Eye,
When The Last Trumpet Is Blown.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 15
52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.
53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.
54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:
Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”
56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power.
57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
Observation

In the blink of an eye Eddy is going to get a brand new body and it is going to be a transformed perfect body “turbo charged” made to last forever!
1 Corinthians 15 encourages me!
Maybe it can encourage you today too!
Take a minute to read it and let it all sink in!
So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless!
Application
I know that this old body is going to get an eternal upgrade very soon! How about yours?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You have great things in store for me. I am one of Your kids. You have promised me a brand new body, one that will be perfect and that will last forever! I know that You have big plans for me and for everyone who calls You by name. So I will be strong and immovable. I will always work enthusiastically for You because I know that nothing that I do for You is ever useless!
Daily Bible Reading: Psalms 149; 1 Corinthians 15,16



No comments: