Tuesday, November 28, 2017

And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another And For All People Grow And Overflow, Just As Our Love For You Overflows.

And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another
And For All People Grow And Overflow,
Just As Our Love For You Overflows.
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 3
12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.
Observation

When something overflows it splashes on everything ... that is how we are supposed to love people – all people!

We don't get to pick and choose who we are going to love –

God loves all people … remember the song that you may have sung in Sunday School or Vacation Bible School … Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red, yellow, black and white they are precious in His sight ... you and I are commanded to do the same.

I am sure that you have noticed that God is bringing the world to the America!
May they see and experience the love of Christ … may it splash on them from us!
Luke 6
27 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13 MESSAGE
May God our Father himself and our Master Jesus clear the road to you! And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it does from us to you. May you be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all his followers.
Acts 10
34 Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism. 35 In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right. 

Application
I want to be so filled with God's love that it splashes on everyone around me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for all the different people that You have brought into my life. Help me to share your love with all of them. Guard my heart against all types of prejudice. Help me to love who and what You love and hate what You hate. Give me Your heart for the people that You bring into my life … every single one of them. You have no favorites!
Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1,2,3



No comments: