Sunday, November 19, 2017

“Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone, But By Every Word That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God.”

Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone,
But
By Every Word That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God.”
Scripture
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, “The scripture says ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God’.”
Observation

After I read Matthew 4:4 this morning I decided to check with “Google” and see just how many people actually read their Bible everyday in America … I found that almost every American has a Bible but very few of them actually read the one that they have.
Do you fall into that category too?
Let me encourage you to start reading God's Word everyday.
Give God at least five minutes of your time … lets read God's word.
Use your smart phone, tablet, computer and find a reading plan that you can stick to … and then make the commitment to the Lord to do it and do it!
Application
I will read my Bible everyday. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I can remember how hard it used to be to read my Bible on a daily basis. It was a struggle. My enemy, Satan, did not want me in Your Word. I pray for those who may be reading this blog this morning that struggle with getting into Your Word on a regular basis. Give them victory. Give them a desire and a hunger for Your Word and help them stick to being in Your Word every day.

Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 1,2,3,4



No comments: