Sunday, November 26, 2017

You Keep Track Of All My Sorrows.

You
Keep Track
Of All My Sorrows.
Scripture
Psalm 56
8 You keep track of all my sorrows.
    You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.

Observation

It is true that God does not waste a hurt.

He is always teaching us and somehow today's hurts can be used to help and comfort someone else tomorrow, but He also keeps track of all our sorrows.

All of our grief and pain expressed in tears, according to David are collected in God's bottle and He has recorded each one in His book!

It is good to know that my God not only feels the pain that I experience when I am wronged, but that He also keeps track of it. He is not going to forget it.

Are you hurting today? Have you been wronged? Are you grieving?

This I know: God is on our side!

Psalm 56:9-11
9 My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side! 10 I praise God for what he has promised; yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.11 I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?  What can mere mortals do to me?
Application
When I am wronged I will remember that God is on my side. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You know just how I feel. You are keeping track of my pain and my sorrow. I pray for those who cause us sadness, pain and tears. I want to see their lives changed and I want to see them walking with You. Do what ever it takes to change their hearts. Show me what I can do to make things different. I know that You are on my side. I praise You Lord for all that You have promised. I trust in You, so why should I be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? You are All-Powerful! Nothing is too hard for You.
Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 23,24,25



No comments: