Wednesday, January 15, 2020

In The Same Way, There is Joy In The Presence of God's Angels When Even One Sinner Repents.


In The Same Way,
There is Joy In The Presence of God's Angels
When Even One Sinner Repents.
Scripture
Luke 15
10 In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels when even one sinner repents.”
Observation
The Bible says that the angels rejoice when even one sinner repents! So let me ask you a personal question … have you caused the angels in Heaven to rejoice?
Have you turned away from sin and turned to God?
Evidently the angels are watching us and when one of us turns our life over to Jesus Christ and we repent of our sins evidently it causes a little commotion in Heaven!
On Sundays, when a person gives his or her life to Christ it should cause us to rejoice too! If people aren't getting saved and lives are not being changed where you worship then maybe you ought to come and join us at Christ Fellowship Church!
Application
I will rejoice each and every time I hear that someone has given his or her life to Jesus.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. I am so glad that He saved me. Thank You for allowing me to be in a church where people are being saved and lives are being transformed. This past Sunday it was wonderful to hear Barry acknowledge Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and watch him get baptized. There is no greater joy for me than that!
Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 37,38; Psalms 7; Luke 15



No comments: