Friday, January 31, 2020

Every Word Of God Proves True. He Is A Shield To All Who Come To Him For Protection.


Every Word Of God
Proves True.
He Is A Shield To All Who Come To Him For Protection.
Scripture
Proverbs 30
5 Every word of God proves true.
    He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.
Observation

Both of the statements found in Proverbs 30:5 are so very, very true!
When I hear someone say that they believe that there are errors in God's Word it only shows me that they don't spend very much time reading and living out what God has written.
God's Word is inspired, God breathed, and He has made sure that is 100% accurate!
Yes, 40 men of diverse backgrounds over the course of 1500 years wrote the different books of the Bible, but God inspired each and every one of them. It is a love story and the theme of God's love for me and His love for you runs through the entire Book!
There is no other book that compares with the Bible. It is the Living Word of God.
The second part of that verse is a promise to me and to every person who puts their trust in Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
Application
God is my shield. He is my protector! I believe every Word in the Bible, cover to cover!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You are my shield. You are my protector. Because You are my Shepherd I have everything that I need. I can count on everything that You say in Your Word. It is 100% reliable. It is full of promises for me to hold on to.
I pray for any person who might be reading this blog today. Help them to walk by faith. Help them to count on every promise that they find in Your Word. Increase their faith.
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 28,29; Acts 7; I added: Psalm 30, Psalm 90; Proverbs 30



No comments: