Wednesday, January 01, 2020

For With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible.


For
With God
Nothing Shall Be Impossible.
Scripture
Luke 1
37 For the word of God will never fail. NLT
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. KJV
77 You will tell his people how to find salvation
    through forgiveness of their sins.
Observation
Genesis 1:1 starts out “In the beginning God...” and that is exactly how we should start out 2020 ... in the beginning of each day we should start it out with time with God … in His Word! Happy & Prosperous New Year to you and to your entire family! God is so good!
This year is going to be a great year (Jer. 29:11)! Yes, it is going to be filled with many exciting challenges, but it is also going to be a difficult year because we know that life is also filled with trials and troubles (John 16:33).
And that is why you and I need to develop and maintain the wonderful habit of spending time reading God's Word every day.
I don't know about you but I am looking forward to finding all of God's thousands of promises that He has for me in His Word.
Luke 1:37 is great promise in no matter what translation we read it in!
And Luke 1:77 reminds me that it is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell. It is only forgiven people that go to Heaven. And forgiveness is only available through a relationship with Jesus Christ!
Application
I optimistically look forward to 2020! I serve a Great and Mighty God! With God's help, I will read the Bible every day.
How about you?
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
John 16:33
33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
Prayer
Heavenly Father, As I start out this new year I want You to know that I am counting on You. This is going to be a great year because I serve You and You are a great and mighty God. You are a God of mercy and grace. You love me so much. And I know that I don't deserve it.
I pray for my friends who take time to read this very simple blog. Bless them, Lord. Help them to walk by faith in this new year. Show them that they can totally trust You for every detail of their life. You are so good. You have been so good to me and my family. Thank You for Your goodness and Your loving kindness!
Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 1,2; Luke 1



No comments: