Sunday, April 26, 2015

Children Are A Gift From The Lord


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Children
Are A Gift
From The Lord

Our children all work hard at what they do. I amazed at their abilities. I am very proud of them.

Scripture

Psalm 127

Children are a gift from the Lord;
    they are a reward from him.


Psalm 128

May you live to enjoy your grandchildren..

Observation

I am so glad that God gave us five children and ten grandchildren! Kids are a gift from the Lord and grandchildren are the icing on the cake!

Kathy and I have a few rituals with our grandchildren when they come over to house. One of those rituals is playing Uno with them! They love it when they beat their grandparents.

Our children all work hard at what they do. I amazed at their abilities. I am very proud of them. Each one of them is of course unique. God made them all different in a good way.

Because they are a gift from God Kathy and I try to pray for them everyday. We want them to love the Lord with all of their hearts. We want them to experience life just the way God intended for it to be experienced – full of meaning and purpose … a rich abundant life.

Living to enjoy our grandchildren is without a doubt from of the greatest blessings from God.

 Application

I will continue to pray for my children and my grandchildren. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for giving me five super kids. Bless them. Help them make decisions in life that will draw them closer to You. Help them take good care of our grandchildren. Show them Your power, Your love, Your presence. Help them to see everyday that they can put their trust and their faith completely in You. You are Mighty God. You have blessed Kathy and I so much. We stand in awe of You.


Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 1; Psalm 140; Matthew 13; Psalm 126-130

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: