Sunday, April 19, 2015

Seek The Kingdom Of God Above All Else


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Seek
The Kingdom Of God
Above All Else

Right now talk to Him and surrender your life to Him. Ask Him to be Lord over every area of your life … Yes, over every area of your life!

Scripture

Matthew 6

33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Observation

Do you want to experience life the way God meant for it to be? Do you want to experience an abundant life, a life full of purpose and meaning?

I hope in your heart you said, “YES”!

Okay! Here is how you can live life the way God intended

        PUT HIM FIRST! –

Start today! Start right now! Put Him first!

It will change everything!

Put Him first!

Right now talk to Him and surrender your life to Him. Ask Him to be Lord over every area of your life … Yes, over every area of your life!

Application

I will surrender my life to God this morning - all of it. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, right now I yield my life to You. I surrender. I ask You to show me any area of my life that is still under my control. You are my Lord and my Savior. Help me please You by putting Your Kingdom first today.

Bless Pastor Bruce as he preaches your word. Protect him for the evil one. Bless the leaders of our church. Use them for Your honor and for Your glory. Help me to keep You and Your agenda the priority of my life.


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 22; Psalm 17; Psalm 35; Matthew 6

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: