Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How Precious It Is, Lord To Realize That You Are Thinking About Me Constantly!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

How Precious It Is, Lord
To Realize
That You Are Thinking About Me Constantly!

God is all around you and me, behind us and in front of us and He will hold us safe in His hand! Wow!

Scripture

Psalm 139

17-18 How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly!
I can’t even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me.
And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!

Observation

I love Psalm 139. Take time to read it this morning and see if you don’t agree with me. 

Nothing that happens to us takes God by surprise! 

Before we were even born He was thinking about us. He watched us being formed in our mother’s womb. He knows our thoughts even before we do. 

 Psalm 139:5 says that God is all around us, behind us and in front of us and He will hold us safe in His hand! Wow!

You are all around me, behind me and in front of me.
    You hold me safe in your hand. Psalm 139:5 NIRV


Application

My application will come from Psalm 139:24a

I will ask God to point out anything He finds in me that makes Him sad. How about you?

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. 24 Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. 139:23-24

Prayer

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.  You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am.  You know what I am going to say before I even say it.  You both precede and follow me and place your hand of blessing on my head.

 How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can’t even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!

 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts.  Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. 139:1-5, 17-18, 23-24

Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 3; 1 Chronicles 12; Matthew 15; Psalm 137-140

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: