Thursday, April 23, 2015

So Don’t Be Afraid You Are More Valuable To God Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Don’t Be Afraid
You Are More Valuable
To God Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows

Sometimes when we are afraid or at least when I am afraid God shows me in His Word just how stupid that is! Today is one of those days!

Scripture

Matthew 10

But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. 30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Observation

Sometimes when we are afraid or at least when I am afraid God shows me in His Word just how stupid that is! 

Today is one of those days!

Not only does God when one tiny little sparrow falls to the ground He even knows the number of hairs that I still have on my head. 

It is so easy to forget on days when our faith is challenged that our God is both the Creator God and the Sustainer God. He not only created us but He has promised to take care of us. 

We are His prized possession!

James 1:18

He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Application

I will trust my Creator God to direct me today and take care of me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You say in Your Word, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalm 91:14-16 

You also say, “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. 
Psalm 37:23

So I am clinging to Your promises for my family and me today. I am trusting in You.

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 27; Psalm 141; 1 Chronicles 9; Matthew 10

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: