Monday, April 20, 2015

The Highway To Hell Is Broad, And Its Gate Is Wide


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The Highway To
Hell
Is Broad, And Its Gate Is Wide

 The highway to hell is broad – it is our job as Christ Followers to share with people that there is a Way to get off that highway – His name is Jesus.

Scripture

Matthew 7 

13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Observation

Only one highway leads to Heaven –

    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

I am getting ready to talk to people at Mission Tampa this morning and as I talk to them about their relationship with Jesus the majority of those I have the pleasure to talk to think that they are going to go to Heaven through their own efforts.

The highway to hell is broad – it is our job as Christ Followers to share with people that there is a Way to get off that highway – His name is Jesus.

 At 19 years of age someone shared with me a different Way than the way I was heading. I surrendered my life to Jesus Christ and now I am on the only high Way to Heaven.

Have you surrendered your life to Jesus Christ? Or are you still planning on reaching Heaven your own way?

It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to hell; no, it is forgiven people that go to Heaven. 
 
Application

I will share with everyone I can today that Jesus is the only Way to Heaven. How about you? Do you know the Way?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that there may be someone today that reads this little blog that has not yet surrendered his or her life to Jesus Christ. Show them that Jesus is the only way. Show them today that they can put their faith and trust in Him.


    That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. …

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-10,13

   


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 23; Psalm 31; Psalm 54; Matthew 7

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: