Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Was Glad When They Said To Me, Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Was Glad When They Said To Me,
Let Us
Go To The House Of The Lord

It’s Saturday, but Sunday is coming! Nothing else that you and I plan to do on Sunday can transform our lives like going to church for worship! Nothing!


Scripture

Psalm 122

I was glad when they said to me,
    “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”

Observation

I look forward to Sundays! I look forward to being able to worship with my family and friends at Christ Fellowship! It is so exciting to see what God is doing!

It makes for a long day but there is no place that I would rather be!

How about you? How committed are you to being at church on Sunday?

Nothing else that you and I plan to do on Sunday can transform our lives like going to church and participating in worship! Nothing!

Application

I am looking forward right now to joining you tomorrow at church for worship!

Prayer

 Praise the Lord

Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven!  
Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequaled greatness!  
Praise him with a last of the ram’s horn; praise him with the lyre and harp!  
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!  
Praise him with a clash of cymbals; praise him with loud clanging cymbals.  

Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Psalm 150



Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 30,31; 1 Chronicles 10; Matthew 12; Psalm 120-125

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: