Saturday, April 11, 2015

Give Your Burdens To The LORD, And He Will Take Care Of You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Give Your Burdens
To The LORD,
And He Will Take Care Of You.

Our Heavenly Father knows exactly what we are going through.

Scripture

Psalm 55

22 Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.


Psalm 56

But when I am afraid,
    I will put my trust in you.


You keep track of all my sorrows.
    You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.


Observation

I know that these verses encourage me every time that I read them. I hope they encourage you today too!

Life is tough. We face difficult circumstances. Things hit us that we were never ever expecting!

That is why God put the book of Psalms right in the middle of the Bible! God did that just for you and me. He did that because He loves us. He cares about us. Our Heavenly Father knows exactly what we are going through.

He knows how we feel.

Application

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in my Heavenly Father. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will always trust in Your unfailing love. I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? For you have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping. So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light.  Amen Psalm 52:8-9, 56:11,13


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 11,12; 1 Chronicles 1; 2 Corinthians 11; Psalm 52-56

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: