Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Celebrate God All Day, Every Day. I Mean, Revel In Him!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Celebrate God
All Day, Every Day.
I Mean, Revel In Him!


Scripture

Philippians 4

4 Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him!   MESSAGE

4 Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, “Rejoice!” KJV

Observation

I love Philippians chapter 4! I could have written about so much today from this chapter! This is the chapter that I go to when I begin to worry. I have memorized Philippians 4:6-7 and you probably have too. Philippians 4:19 is also one of my favorite verses. Do you know that verse by heart? How about Philippians 4:8?

But this morning I am reminded to “Rejoice in the Lord” and that is what I plan to do!

It is a choice that you and I can make this morning! It is a choice!

The Apostle Paul is sitting in a jail cell not knowing if he will be executed or set free and instead of worrying about it he uses his time to encourage you and encourage me by telling us to “Rejoice in the Lord”. Amazing!

No matter how deep you are in “circumstances”, no matter if today finds you in a swamp knee deep in alligators “Rejoice in the Lord and again I say Rejoice!”

Application

I will celebrate God today. I will rejoice in the Lord. It is what I choose to do. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank You for Your goodness. You are worthy of my praise! I will rejoice in you today. I will revel in You.  

“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion! You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book! How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!” Psalm 139 13-18



Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 15; 2 Chronicles 13,14; Philippians 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: