Tuesday, June 07, 2016

I Pray That From His Glorious, Unlimited Resources He Will Empower You With Inner Strength Through His Spirit


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That From His Glorious, Unlimited Resources
He Will Empower You
With Inner Strength Through His Spirit




Scripture

Ephesians 3


14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
 
16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.
 
17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.
 
18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
 
19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
 
21 Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.


Observation

If you and I are honest where we need help is with “inner strength” because that is where most of our battles are fought!

The Apostle Paul gives us two powerful prayers in the book of Ephesians that we can pray for people. One is found in Ephesians 1:15-21 and here in Ephesians 3:14-21.

This is my prayer for you today! It is found in Ephesians 3:14-21!


Application


I will pray this prayer for everyone that reads my blog.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, there is nothing more important for me to do in life than to pray for the people that You place on my heart. You place them on my heart because You plan to do a work in their lives and You want me to be a part of it. I pray for Wendy and James that I met today. I pray that You not let them rest until they are attending church. And I pray that You direct them to ours. I pray for Yvette who put her faith in Jesus today. I pray that Kathy has the opportunity to help her grow. Protect her for the evil one.




Daily Bible Reading:  Ecclesiastes 4,5,6; Psalms 18; Ephesians 3




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: