Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Know The LORD Is Always With Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Know
The LORD
Is Always With Me. 


Scripture

Psalm 16

I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.


Observation

King David was able to deal with his life, a life that was filled with continual crisis, war, rebellion and treachery because he knew that the Lord was always with him.

If we are living our lives like God doesn’t exist then we should be pitied.

Suicide, divorce, drugs, alcohol, murder, fighting, anger, rage, immorality, loneliness, death, financial collapse, if you are living without God by your side then where is your hope?

Jesus Christ is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He lives inside of me! How about you?

Application

I will not be shaken, for Jesus Christ lives inside of me. How about you? 

… And, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:20

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I can never escape from your Spirit!  I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night— but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Amen   Psalm 139:7-14 {Personalized}


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 17,18,19; Colossians 2; Psalm 16, Psalm 116, Proverbs 16




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: