Sunday, June 05, 2016

I Also Pray That You Will Understand The Incredible Greatness Of God’s Power For Us Who Believe Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Also Pray
That You Will Understand The Incredible Greatness
Of God’s Power For Us Who Believe Him.


Scripture

Ephesians 1 

19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. 21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. 22 God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. 23 And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with himself.

Observation

As I read God’s Word I pick up on the excitement, I feel the urgency of God’s message of salvation and I hold on tightly to all of God’s promises!

How about you?

Jesus Christ is over all things for the benefit of the church!

He is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else – not only in this world but also in the world to come.

The incredible greatness of God’s power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead resides in us – his church!

As you and I share our faith this week, as we deal with perhaps difficult people and difficult circumstances we can rely on the incredible greatness of the power of God in us!


Application

I will face this week confident in the incredible greatness of my God and the power of His Holy Spirit that is in me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, with Your help I will do mighty things, for You will trample down my foes. (Psalm 60:12) I know that the very same incredible great power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives in me. Help me to live out my faith today. I pray for anyone that might be reading this blog this morning. I pray that You help them to totally trust You. Show them that they can totally rely on You. Give them the courage to believe. 


Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 30,31; Psalms 33; Ephesians 1 




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: