Saturday, June 25, 2016

God Has Not Given Us A Spirit Of Fear And Timidity, But Of Power, Love, And Self Discipline.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

God Has Not Given Us
A Spirit Of Fear And Timidity,
But Of Power, Love, And Self Discipline.


Scripture

2 Timothy 1

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord.

Observation

God’s Spirit doesn’t make cowards out of us. The Spirit gives us power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 CEV 

You and I might make excuses why we are not serving the Lord like we should but you can be sure of this God has given us everything we need to be His witnesses. 

 God’s Holy Spirit gives us the power, the love, and the self-control. 

God’s Spirit doesn’t make cowards out of us!

We can talk and share the Good News about Jesus with people. God has given us everything we need to be His witnesses! 

Look out world here we come!

We are Christ's ambassadors, and God is using us to speak to you. We urge you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, "Be reconciled to God!" 2 Corinthians 5:20 

So {let’s} never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord.  *Italics are mine! -            2 Timothy 1:8

 Application

I will look for opportunities this weekend to talk to people about my Savior! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be a good ambassador for You and Your kingdom. Don’t let me be a coward to share my faith. Give me opportunities to witness this week. I know that Your Holy Spirit gives me the power, the love, and the self-discipline to share my faith effectively. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Joel 1,2,3; 2 Timothy 1




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: