Thursday, June 02, 2016

The Godly May Trip Seven Times, But They Will Get Up Again.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The Godly
May Trip
Seven Times, But They Will Get Up Again.




Scripture

Proverbs 22

16 The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.

Observation

Failure, blowing it, messing up, getting tripped up, it may happen to the godly but they will get up again!

You and I if we have made the decision to put God first in our lives doesn’t mean that we are not going to mess up!

Striving to live a godly life does not mean that our lives are going to be perfect.

It does mean though that we have a God who is willing to pick us back up when life trips us up or when we mess up and totally blow it!

God is our refuge and strength,
    always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1


Application

I will strive to live a godly life and when I trip up I will get back up again. How about you?

Prayer


Heavenly Father, Your design for me was for me to live in a relationship with You. I mess our relationship up all the time when I choose to do things that do not please You. I am so glad that You forgive me every time I mess up and every time I come to You and ask for Your forgiveness.

Each and every time I trip up, and every time I fall down You are there to pick me back up. You are faithful to forgive me even though I do not deserve Your forgiveness. It is only because of Your mercy and Your grace that I am still here today. Thank You for Your unfailing love and kindness towards me. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 22,23,24; Romans 14; Psalm 2, Psalm 102




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: