Friday, June 10, 2016

We Are Not Fighting Against Flesh-And-Blood Enemies, But Against Evil Rulers And Authorities Of The Unseen World, Against Mighty Powers In This Dark World


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Are Not Fighting Against Flesh-And-Blood Enemies,
But Against Evil Rulers And Authorities Of The Unseen World,
Against Mighty Powers In This Dark World




Scripture

Ephesians 6

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
 
11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
 
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Observation

Marriage and family are under attack. 

Families are being ripped apart. 

Relationships are being destroyed. 

And you think it is your spouse’s fault. You think he or she is the enemy. You are wrong. 

Take time to read Ephesians 6 this morning. You and I do have an enemy. 

And we better put on the whole armor of God to be able to stand against his strategies. 

His ultimate goal is to destroy you, destroy your marriage, destroy your family, and destroy your 
 life in general. 

How is he doing so far? 

Are you ready to make a change?

 Application

I will put on the whole armor of God this morning to protect me from my real enemy – Satan.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will put on Your armor today so that I can resist the enemy and so that I can stand firm. I will put on the belt of truth and the body armor of Your righteousness. My shoes will Your peace that I received with the Good News about Jesus Christ. I will hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. I will put on salvation as my helmet and I will take the sword of Your Holy Spirit, which is the word of God. And I will pray in the Spirit all the time, praying for believers everywhere. (Ephesians 6:13-18 personalized)



Daily Bible Reading:  Song 1,2,3,4; Ephesians 6



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: