Sunday, June 12, 2016

For God Is Working In You, Giving You The Desire And The Power To Do What Pleases Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For God Is Working In You,
Giving You The Desire
And The Power To Do What Pleases Him

 
Scripture

Philippians 2

13 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

Observation

I see God working in so many lives today. So many young people at church are surrendering their lives to the Lord. It is exciting to see God at work!

But God is also working in us older folks too. God is giving us the desire and the Power to do what pleases Him. 

So please, lets not make excuses! 

What is God putting on your heart? 

If God is working in our hearts and He puts in our hearts a desire to do something then He will give us the power to see it through.  

“I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”  Philippians 4:13

 Application

Here I am Lord send me! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to have the same attitude as Jesus Christ. I want to put others first. I don’t want to live my life to impress others. I want to think of others as better than myself. Help me to be more concerned with the interest of others and less concerned with my own interest. Thank You for giving me Eternal life. I have everything that I need. You are Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. .


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 12; 2 Chronicles 10,11; Philippians 2



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: