Monday, June 20, 2016

I Urge You, First Of All, To Pray For All People. Ask God To Help Them; Intercede On Their Behalf, And Give Thanks For Them.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Urge You, First Of All,
To Pray For All People.
Ask God To Help Them; Intercede On Their Behalf, And Give Thanks For Them. 



Scripture

1 Timothy 2

1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

Observation

Here is how to start my week. Not a bad idea for you too, to pray for all the people that God brings to mind and ask God to help them. Who are we going to pray for this week?

If God tells us to pray for people telling us to pray for Him to help them then God must plan on helping them.

When God puts someone on our heart for us to pray for him or her it is because God wants to show that our prayers will be answered.

Why would God tell us to talk to Him on behalf of other people if He wasn’t going to answer our prayers? Lets make sure that we thank God for them too!

Before I got out of bed this morning God had already brought some people to my mind and I had the opportunity to pray for them.

The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.               I Timothy 2:1 MESSAGE

Application


I will pray for everyone that the Lord brings to my mind today and I will thank my God for him or her.

Prayer


Heavenly Father, there is so much I don’t know about life, but this one thing I do know and it is this; You love people and You want them all to be saved and I know that You want me to pray for them! Help me to stay focused on people and their needs and don’t let me think only about myself. Give me the strength to live out this day in a way that pleases You. Bring to my mind the people that need for me to pray for them today. I don’t know how You can hear so many prayers from so many believers at the same time but I am sure glad that You can. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. 


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Kings 4,5; Psalms 83; 1 Timothy 2






Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: