Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Do Not Bring Sorrow To God’s Holy Spirit By The Way You Live


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Do Not Bring Sorrow
To God’s Holy Spirit
By The Way You Live




Scripture

Ephesians 4

30 And do not bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption.

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior.
 
32 Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.


Observation


What you and I decide to do with our time; what you and I decide to involve ourselves in or with does matter to God.

The way we live can bring sorrow to God or we can make Him smile. So how are we going to live this day out?

It is up to you and me. It is an everyday, every time we get out of the bed decision … are we going to live today to please God or are we going to live it just trying to please ourselves. 


Application

It is my desire to live this day in a way that makes God smile. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Help me to be kind to others. Help me to be tenderhearted. Help me to forgive others, just as You through Christ have forgiven me. Help me make You smile today by the way I treat those around me. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Ecclesiastes 7,8,9; Ephesians 4






Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: