Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Come To Me, All You Who Are Weary And Burdened, And I Will Give You Rest.


Come To Me,
All You Who Are Weary And Burdened,
And I Will Give You Rest.
Scripture
Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Observation
Are you living through a very difficult time right now, maybe you have experienced the tragic loss of a loved one, maybe you have been clobbered by a financial disaster, or maybe you have been crushed by the death of a relationship?
If not you personally, then maybe you know someone who has! Matthew 11:28-30 is for you or it for the person who needs for us to share it with them. …
Remember, when we can not see God's hand in something that has happened to us or to someone we love we must trust God's heart. God loves us. God cares about us. God is on our side!
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 … …
Go to Jesus, all you who are weary and burdened, and He will give you rest!
Application
I am praying for several people right now who need God's comfort. I will share these verses with them. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is impossible for me to understand the terrible things that happen in life. I can't. There is no way for me to understand them. I must trust Your heart in the midst of all the hurt and pain. I will trust in Your promises. I will hold on to Your promises like Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. And 1 Corinthians 2:9 “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 28,29; Psalm 109; Matthew 11



No comments: